Kgs of metal diverted from landfill
Kgs of C02 avoided by reusing bikes and parts
New Life for Old Rides
Revolve ReCYCLING recovers, recycles, & redeploys bikes, e-bikes, scooters & other personal transport vehicles (PTVs).
Founded in September 2021, we want to be Australia’s best way to help riders, Councils, site managers, bike shops, fleet operators, importers & others give new life to old rides.
While we’re keeping bikes out of landfill, Revolve ReCYCLING is a profit-for-purpose that employs people with some disadvantages and gives out free bikes to kids in need.
What we do:
- collecting your old rides from drop-off points & households;
- selling high-quality, affordable & warrantied redeployed bikes at our WheelShop in Alexandria and online;
- training & educating to keep bikes on the go;
- offering Pedal Club, a subscription program for kids’ bikes;
- doing Council & bike industry collabs, &;
- promoting ”bike equity” such as 1000 free bikes for 1000 kids in need in 2024.
Bikes are made from materials and components such as aluminium, steel, titanium, carbon and rubber which are too often wasted by being buried in big holes in the ground when ‘round one’ is done.
By recycling those materials, or redeploying bikes for another life, riders avoid waste to landfill, conserve natural resources and minimise greenhouse emissions – and contribute to a kinder society too.